I was really happy to teach my cousins this great cookie recipe with them! , I thought they were chocolate chip brownies and they were good….. Maybe thats my new recipe! Its pretty cool so take a look:
Told you I was going to be posting more! You didnt believe me, did you?!
I loved to be apart of Meals on Weels program. It helps elderlies and homeless people get food. I delivered them food! It was very fun! Im glad I got to do it!
I hope you enjoy my first offical wordpress video on dun dun dun dunnnnn brownies!
Good for a morning breakfast dessert!
These Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are goid for a dinner desert or a breakfast desert!
Im not putting the recipe on this post because it is so easy to make! Just buy the cinnamon roll thing that would be wher ever you buy cookie dough. All you have to do is spray the pan, set oven from 200- 350 drgrees,take them out, and put them on the pan (since their already pre sliced). Bake them until golden. Spread frosting on them when done!
Oh, I just told you the recipe!
There is nothing- absolutely nothing that is better than pound cake and coffee! I know your wondering “Why is a kid drinking coffee?”. I actually dont. Why do people like coffee? It makes you hyper and it makes your breath smell bad! Dont mind me! Look at this Pound Cake:
Happy Memorial Day to you all! I hope you had a good one! I took a few pictures of what we are eating. But dont get hungry on me!
This potato salad, it makes me scream, I want it everyday, to share with my soccer team.
I would perfer this to ANYONE! Even a really picky eater, like me, enjoys this potato salad!
Want to see for yourself, here’s the recipe:
Ingredients: 4 Idaho potatoes, 1 cup of chopped celery,1/4 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 of chopped red bell peppers, 4 chopped boiled eggs, 1/4 -1/2 cup of mayo, 2 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of Lawry’s salt, 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of salad seasoning (McCormic), Salantro (optional)
- Mix all of the above in a large a large bowl.
- For display purposes, I suggest sprinkling mixed salantro the top after mixing!
Its double chocolate because I made my famous brownies with chocolate FROSTING ON IT! It is very chewy and at first, you’re like ” Ohh.. What is this?” And then your like ” Is this chocolate?” Then you say “Yes it is chocolate!” And then all the grown- ups say ” Oh yes! Thank you Father! Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus! Bless the Messiah! I’ve been waiting for something like this to happen oh Lord! It is a gift from God!” But I am nine years old and I still can’t figure it out…
Have you ever been Starstruck by a certain food? Have you ever had the ‘OH MY GOSH’ moment where you just want a whole a plate of it? THESE BAKED BEANS ARE SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
This meal is so delicious! It is so good for The holidays! It is truly one of the best dishes I have ever had!
You want to see for yourselff? Here’s the recipe:
You will need: 1 lb macaroni noodles, 3 eggs 1/2 small onion, 3 six ounce cans of tuna, 2 tbsp sweet relish, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1/4 cup of mayo, a tablespoon of Lawry’s Salt and Garlic. A pinch of Onion Powder and Cayanne Pepper. Sprinkle of Peprika (optional).
- First, you boil 1 pound of macaroni noodles.
- Second, you also boil about 3 eggs.
- Third, you chop up 1/2 of small onion.
- Fourth, you drain 3 six ounce cans of tuna.
- Put 2 tbsp of sweet relish, 1 tablespoon of mustard, and a fourth of a cup of mayo or as much as desired in a large bowl.
- When everything is done boiling, add the above ingredients to the mayo, mustard, and relish.
- Add a tablespoon of the following of everything: Lawry’s Salt, Garlic. ( But add a pinch of Onion powder and Cayanne Pepper.)
- Mix everything in the large bowl. Make sure you get it good!
- For the display affect, season peprika (optional) on the top of it.