Happy Memorial Day to you all! I hope you had a good one! I took a few pictures of what we are eating. But dont get hungry on me!
This potato salad, it makes me scream, I want it everyday, to share with my soccer team.
I would perfer this to ANYONE! Even a really picky eater, like me, enjoys this potato salad!
Want to see for yourself, here’s the recipe:
Ingredients: 4 Idaho potatoes, 1 cup of chopped celery,1/4 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 of chopped red bell peppers, 4 chopped boiled eggs, 1/4 -1/2 cup of mayo, 2 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of Lawry’s salt, 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of salad seasoning (McCormic), Salantro (optional)
- Mix all of the above in a large a large bowl.
- For display purposes, I suggest sprinkling mixed salantro the top after mixing!
Its double chocolate because I made my famous brownies with chocolate FROSTING ON IT! It is very chewy and at first, you’re like ” Ohh.. What is this?” And then your like ” Is this chocolate?” Then you say “Yes it is chocolate!” And then all the grown- ups say ” Oh yes! Thank you Father! Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus! Bless the Messiah! I’ve been waiting for something like this to happen oh Lord! It is a gift from God!” But I am nine years old and I still can’t figure it out…
Have you ever been Starstruck by a certain food? Have you ever had the ‘OH MY GOSH’ moment where you just want a whole a plate of it? THESE BAKED BEANS ARE SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
This meal is so delicious! It is so good for The holidays! It is truly one of the best dishes I have ever had!
You want to see for yourselff? Here’s the recipe:
You will need: 1 lb macaroni noodles, 3 eggs 1/2 small onion, 3 six ounce cans of tuna, 2 tbsp sweet relish, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1/4 cup of mayo, a tablespoon of Lawry’s Salt and Garlic. A pinch of Onion Powder and Cayanne Pepper. Sprinkle of Peprika (optional).
- First, you boil 1 pound of macaroni noodles.
- Second, you also boil about 3 eggs.
- Third, you chop up 1/2 of small onion.
- Fourth, you drain 3 six ounce cans of tuna.
- Put 2 tbsp of sweet relish, 1 tablespoon of mustard, and a fourth of a cup of mayo or as much as desired in a large bowl.
- When everything is done boiling, add the above ingredients to the mayo, mustard, and relish.
- Add a tablespoon of the following of everything: Lawry’s Salt, Garlic. ( But add a pinch of Onion powder and Cayanne Pepper.)
- Mix everything in the large bowl. Make sure you get it good!
- For the display affect, season peprika (optional) on the top of it.
It might not be food, but it’s still a creation, right?
It is blue, which is my favorite color! My friend Taniya tought me this slime recipe. If you want to make slime also, go to youtube, and then type in Taniya Hall slime. It should be the first one that pops up. Be sure to subscribe and like the video!
All you need is water and meat! Jambalaya
a rice is good alone with nothing else! Its really easy to make too!
Their really measy, but they are really nice to me!
Want to make these small lil critter creations? Heres how:
You will need: Marshmellow peeps (2 types), frosting (preferably 2 types), cupcakes, and I perfer adding sprinkles.
- Bake or by your cupcakes.
- Pipe your cupcakes with frosting.
- Add your sprinkles after frosting.
- Put your peep on top of the cupcake standing up.
Enjoy your lil critterz!!
For a little taste-bud warm-up, they taste like omelets. An egg sandwich all put into one! From sausage to bell peppers! All stuffed in one muffin. With melted cheese on top! All for breakfast.🍳 Best of all, they were really fun to make!
So warm! So delicious! Lets make them:
- You will need: 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour+ 1 tsp baking soda+ 2 sticks (1 cup)of butter+ 3/4 cup of granulated sugar+ 3/4 cup packed brown sugar+ 1 tsp vannilla extract+ 2 large eggs+ 2 cups Nestle Toll House Semi sweet chocolate morsels.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vannilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morels.
- Roll cookie dough in your hand for big cookies. Then place cookie dough on cookie sheet.
- For small cookies, drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for at least 9-15 minutes, or until golden brown and done✔💯.
- Then enjoy!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪