Good for a morning breakfast dessert!
These Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are goid for a dinner desert or a breakfast desert!
Im not putting the recipe on this post because it is so easy to make! Just buy the cinnamon roll thing that would be wher ever you buy cookie dough. All you have to do is spray the pan, set oven from 200- 350 drgrees,take them out, and put them on the pan (since their already pre sliced). Bake them until golden. Spread frosting on them when done!
Oh, I just told you the recipe!
This potato salad, it makes me scream, I want it everyday, to share with my soccer team.
I would perfer this to ANYONE! Even a really picky eater, like me, enjoys this potato salad!
Want to see for yourself, here’s the recipe:
Ingredients: 4 Idaho potatoes, 1 cup of chopped celery,1/4 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 of chopped red bell peppers, 4 chopped boiled eggs, 1/4 -1/2 cup of mayo, 2 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of Lawry’s salt, 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of salad seasoning (McCormic), Salantro (optional)
- Mix all of the above in a large a large bowl.
- For display purposes, I suggest sprinkling mixed salantro the top after mixing!
Have you ever been Starstruck by a certain food? Have you ever had the ‘OH MY GOSH’ moment where you just want a whole a plate of it? THESE BAKED BEANS ARE SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
This meal is so delicious! It is so good for The holidays! It is truly one of the best dishes I have ever had!
You want to see for yourselff? Here’s the recipe:
You will need: 1 lb macaroni noodles, 3 eggs 1/2 small onion, 3 six ounce cans of tuna, 2 tbsp sweet relish, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1/4 cup of mayo, a tablespoon of Lawry’s Salt and Garlic. A pinch of Onion Powder and Cayanne Pepper. Sprinkle of Peprika (optional).
- First, you boil 1 pound of macaroni noodles.
- Second, you also boil about 3 eggs.
- Third, you chop up 1/2 of small onion.
- Fourth, you drain 3 six ounce cans of tuna.
- Put 2 tbsp of sweet relish, 1 tablespoon of mustard, and a fourth of a cup of mayo or as much as desired in a large bowl.
- When everything is done boiling, add the above ingredients to the mayo, mustard, and relish.
- Add a tablespoon of the following of everything: Lawry’s Salt, Garlic. ( But add a pinch of Onion powder and Cayanne Pepper.)
- Mix everything in the large bowl. Make sure you get it good!
- For the display affect, season peprika (optional) on the top of it.
All you need is water and meat! Jambalaya
a rice is good alone with nothing else! Its really easy to make too!
All I can say is…. THESE ARE TO DIE 4!
Good 4 on the go! Its great by itself with meat. In this case, its shrimp!
This salad is easy for a kid like me to make!
1 Dole salad kit (ceasar)+butter and garic premium croutons+ mozzarella melt topping+ shaved paremesan cheese+ dressing(optional)
Pour lettuce into draining bowl. Clean lettuce under cold water. Let bowl drain. Dry letuce on a paper towel. Put lettuce in different bowl. Put croutons in the same bowl as lettuce. Flip well with tongs. Put everything from the salad kit except for your Dressing in bowl. Add some of your own croutons, mozzarella melt topping, and shaved paremesan cheese in bowl. (Optianal). Flip well with tongs. Put in fridge. Prior to eating salad, add dressing then flip well with tongs.
More speggethi! Its better than the first time! Now theres corn bread!
Yessssss! This is filling!
It took a while, but this is the best meal for any occasion. (Chicken wings, diced potatoes, and green beans.)