Happy Memorial Day to you all! I hope you had a good one! I took a few pictures of what we are eating. But dont get hungry on me!
This potato salad, it makes me scream, I want it everyday, to share with my soccer team.
I would perfer this to ANYONE! Even a really picky eater, like me, enjoys this potato salad!
Want to see for yourself, here’s the recipe:
Ingredients: 4 Idaho potatoes, 1 cup of chopped celery,1/4 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 of chopped red bell peppers, 4 chopped boiled eggs, 1/4 -1/2 cup of mayo, 2 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of Lawry’s salt, 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of salad seasoning (McCormic), Salantro (optional)
- Mix all of the above in a large a large bowl.
- For display purposes, I suggest sprinkling mixed salantro the top after mixing!
This meal is so delicious! It is so good for The holidays! It is truly one of the best dishes I have ever had!
You want to see for yourselff? Here’s the recipe:
You will need: 1 lb macaroni noodles, 3 eggs 1/2 small onion, 3 six ounce cans of tuna, 2 tbsp sweet relish, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1/4 cup of mayo, a tablespoon of Lawry’s Salt and Garlic. A pinch of Onion Powder and Cayanne Pepper. Sprinkle of Peprika (optional).
- First, you boil 1 pound of macaroni noodles.
- Second, you also boil about 3 eggs.
- Third, you chop up 1/2 of small onion.
- Fourth, you drain 3 six ounce cans of tuna.
- Put 2 tbsp of sweet relish, 1 tablespoon of mustard, and a fourth of a cup of mayo or as much as desired in a large bowl.
- When everything is done boiling, add the above ingredients to the mayo, mustard, and relish.
- Add a tablespoon of the following of everything: Lawry’s Salt, Garlic. ( But add a pinch of Onion powder and Cayanne Pepper.)
- Mix everything in the large bowl. Make sure you get it good!
- For the display affect, season peprika (optional) on the top of it.
All you need is water and meat! Jambalaya
a rice is good alone with nothing else! Its really easy to make too!
It took a while, but this is the best meal for any occasion. (Chicken wings, diced potatoes, and green beans.)
Our spaghetti is the greatest spaghetti on the planet! It has thin pieces of spaghetti, thick sausage, and juicy meat. It has delicious sauce too! It will make you want seconds and thirds, just like me!