Think im going to be charging every slice because half of this is gone and i made it yesterday! But, alot of people want my recipe and I’m only going to share it with my blog…
You will need: Betty crocker yellow mix (butter recipe), 3 eggs, 1 cup water, 1/3 of butter, Oil, Pan.Optionals: sour cream, vannila.. Chocolate frosting. Sprinkles
Set your Oven to 350°.
- Wash your hands
- Pour cake mix in big bowl
- Then add 1 cup of water, stir
- Add 1/3 sofened butter. ( I perfer not melting it and not using Margarine)
- Put big bowl to the side and crack 3 eggs in a small bowl then get any shells out
- Pour eggs in large bowl
- Mix everything until ready to put in the oven
- Add a teaspoon of sour cream (optional)
- I would definetly suggest putting about a teaspoon of vannila in the big bowl too
- Mix until ready for oven
- Grease your cake pan good on the sides for easy frost.
- Put in the oven for 30-35 min
- Let cool for 30-35 min
- Take chocolate frosting and dump all of it in the center of the cake
- Frost cake like normal (i suggest going bottom to top)
- Take a spoon and gently design is as desired. I did waves!
- Optional: add sprinkles and and sprinkle all over.
Thats a Gabby cake for you!
It was really cool and fun to make. I mean really really fun to make. My friend and I thought it would be a good idea to maybe make a new recipe. So im going to teach how to make it!
You will need:
- Cake mix
- Frosting. (Unless plain)
- Bundt pan
Make the cake as directed on the back of the box. Spray Bundt pan REALLY EXTREMLEY GOOD for good results. When done with cake, heat the frosting up gor about 1 minute or until milkshake thick. After cake cools, apply melted frosting randomly and care free all over the cake until satisfied. Or make it more donuty by adding the frosting all over and not leaving any spots of the cake.
The key to this recipe is melting the frosting for better taste and affect.
I really enjoyed a peice of this donut cake and as always it was gone in the first day!;)
I have a special announcemen to make. So obviously I had to bake cupcakes to express the way I feel!
Im going to be posting now that school is starting back. I have a whole cabnit of things im goin to be making so make sure you follow me on my page. I have an email that you can contact me with if you have any questions or suggestions. (Gabrielleblogqa@gmail.com) For bonus posting, i will be posting for a book club because I cook for all the get togethers! So get ready for MORE MORE MORE!!
I was really happy to teach my cousins this great cookie recipe with them! , I thought they were chocolate chip brownies and they were good….. Maybe thats my new recipe! Its pretty cool so take a look:
Told you I was going to be posting more! You didnt believe me, did you?!
Good for a morning breakfast dessert!
These Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are goid for a dinner desert or a breakfast desert!
Im not putting the recipe on this post because it is so easy to make! Just buy the cinnamon roll thing that would be wher ever you buy cookie dough. All you have to do is spray the pan, set oven from 200- 350 drgrees,take them out, and put them on the pan (since their already pre sliced). Bake them until golden. Spread frosting on them when done!
Oh, I just told you the recipe!
There is nothing- absolutely nothing that is better than pound cake and coffee! I know your wondering “Why is a kid drinking coffee?”. I actually dont. Why do people like coffee? It makes you hyper and it makes your breath smell bad! Dont mind me! Look at this Pound Cake:
Its double chocolate because I made my famous brownies with chocolate FROSTING ON IT! It is very chewy and at first, you’re like ” Ohh.. What is this?” And then your like ” Is this chocolate?” Then you say “Yes it is chocolate!” And then all the grown- ups say ” Oh yes! Thank you Father! Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus! Bless the Messiah! I’ve been waiting for something like this to happen oh Lord! It is a gift from God!” But I am nine years old and I still can’t figure it out…
Their really measy, but they are really nice to me!
Want to make these small lil critter creations? Heres how:
You will need: Marshmellow peeps (2 types), frosting (preferably 2 types), cupcakes, and I perfer adding sprinkles.
- Bake or by your cupcakes.
- Pipe your cupcakes with frosting.
- Add your sprinkles after frosting.
- Put your peep on top of the cupcake standing up.
Enjoy your lil critterz!!
For a little taste-bud warm-up, they taste like omelets. An egg sandwich all put into one! From sausage to bell peppers! All stuffed in one muffin. With melted cheese on top! All for breakfast.🍳 Best of all, they were really fun to make!
So warm! So delicious! Lets make them:
- You will need: 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour+ 1 teaspoon salt +1 tsp baking soda+ 2 sticks (1 cup)of butter+ 3/4 cup of granulated sugar+ 3/4 cup packed brown sugar+ 1 tsp vannilla extract+ 2 large eggs+ 2 cups Nestle Toll House Semi sweet chocolate morsels.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vannilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morels.
- Roll cookie dough in your hand for big cookies. Then place cookie dough on cookie sheet.
- For small cookies, drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for at least 9-15 minutes, or until golden brown and done✔💯.
- Then enjoy!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪