Think im going to be charging every slice because half of this is gone and i made it yesterday! But, alot of people want my recipe and I’m only going to share it with my blog…
You will need: Betty crocker yellow mix (butter recipe), 3 eggs, 1 cup water, 1/3 of butter, Oil, Pan.Optionals: sour cream, vannila.. Chocolate frosting. Sprinkles
Set your Oven to 350°.
- Wash your hands
- Pour cake mix in big bowl
- Then add 1 cup of water, stir
- Add 1/3 sofened butter. ( I perfer not melting it and not using Margarine)
- Put big bowl to the side and crack 3 eggs in a small bowl then get any shells out
- Pour eggs in large bowl
- Mix everything until ready to put in the oven
- Add a teaspoon of sour cream (optional)
- I would definetly suggest putting about a teaspoon of vannila in the big bowl too
- Mix until ready for oven
- Grease your cake pan good on the sides for easy frost.
- Put in the oven for 30-35 min
- Let cool for 30-35 min
- Take chocolate frosting and dump all of it in the center of the cake
- Frost cake like normal (i suggest going bottom to top)
- Take a spoon and gently design is as desired. I did waves!
- Optional: add sprinkles and and sprinkle all over.
Thats a Gabby cake for you!
It was really cool and fun to make. I mean really really fun to make. My friend and I thought it would be a good idea to maybe make a new recipe. So im going to teach how to make it!
You will need:
- Cake mix
- Frosting. (Unless plain)
- Bundt pan
Make the cake as directed on the back of the box. Spray Bundt pan REALLY EXTREMLEY GOOD for good results. When done with cake, heat the frosting up gor about 1 minute or until milkshake thick. After cake cools, apply melted frosting randomly and care free all over the cake until satisfied. Or make it more donuty by adding the frosting all over and not leaving any spots of the cake.
The key to this recipe is melting the frosting for better taste and affect.
I really enjoyed a peice of this donut cake and as always it was gone in the first day!;)
Good for a morning breakfast dessert!
These Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are goid for a dinner desert or a breakfast desert!
Im not putting the recipe on this post because it is so easy to make! Just buy the cinnamon roll thing that would be wher ever you buy cookie dough. All you have to do is spray the pan, set oven from 200- 350 drgrees,take them out, and put them on the pan (since their already pre sliced). Bake them until golden. Spread frosting on them when done!
Oh, I just told you the recipe!
This potato salad, it makes me scream, I want it everyday, to share with my soccer team.
I would perfer this to ANYONE! Even a really picky eater, like me, enjoys this potato salad!
Want to see for yourself, here’s the recipe:
Ingredients: 4 Idaho potatoes, 1 cup of chopped celery,1/4 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 of chopped red bell peppers, 4 chopped boiled eggs, 1/4 -1/2 cup of mayo, 2 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of Lawry’s salt, 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of salad seasoning (McCormic), Salantro (optional)
- Mix all of the above in a large a large bowl.
- For display purposes, I suggest sprinkling mixed salantro the top after mixing!
Their really measy, but they are really nice to me!
Want to make these small lil critter creations? Heres how:
You will need: Marshmellow peeps (2 types), frosting (preferably 2 types), cupcakes, and I perfer adding sprinkles.
- Bake or by your cupcakes.
- Pipe your cupcakes with frosting.
- Add your sprinkles after frosting.
- Put your peep on top of the cupcake standing up.
Enjoy your lil critterz!!
For a little taste-bud warm-up, they taste like omelets. An egg sandwich all put into one! From sausage to bell peppers! All stuffed in one muffin. With melted cheese on top! All for breakfast.🍳 Best of all, they were really fun to make!
So warm! So delicious! Lets make them:
- You will need: 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour+ 1 teaspoon salt +1 tsp baking soda+ 2 sticks (1 cup)of butter+ 3/4 cup of granulated sugar+ 3/4 cup packed brown sugar+ 1 tsp vannilla extract+ 2 large eggs+ 2 cups Nestle Toll House Semi sweet chocolate morsels.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vannilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morels.
- Roll cookie dough in your hand for big cookies. Then place cookie dough on cookie sheet.
- For small cookies, drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for at least 9-15 minutes, or until golden brown and done✔💯.
- Then enjoy!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Its so good, I want to scream!
Heres how to make it.
You will need: 1 banana, 2 tsp sugar, one container of flavored yogurt, 12 cubes of ice.
Add all of above to your blender then mix on high for 30 seconds.
If thick, mix for longer.
This salad is easy for a kid like me to make!
1 Dole salad kit (ceasar)+butter and garic premium croutons+ mozzarella melt topping+ shaved paremesan cheese+ dressing(optional)
Pour lettuce into draining bowl. Clean lettuce under cold water. Let bowl drain. Dry letuce on a paper towel. Put lettuce in different bowl. Put croutons in the same bowl as lettuce. Flip well with tongs. Put everything from the salad kit except for your Dressing in bowl. Add some of your own croutons, mozzarella melt topping, and shaved paremesan cheese in bowl. (Optianal). Flip well with tongs. Put in fridge. Prior to eating salad, add dressing then flip well with tongs.
This milkshake will make you run round and round! This milkshake will make you jump and shake your house! I would prefer this milkshake to anyone! It takes 5 minutes!
You will need: chocolate icecream, milk, and sugar.
Add 2/3 cup of milk, 3-4 scoops of ice cream, and 2-3 tablespoons of sugar to your blender.
Blend until all visible lumps are gone.
Pour into glass and enjoy!
( serves 1 person)
This recipe is from youtube (RinS CookBook)