This meal is so delicious! It is so good for The holidays! It is truly one of the best dishes I have ever had!
You want to see for yourselff? Here’s the recipe:
You will need: 1 lb macaroni noodles, 3 eggs 1/2 small onion, 3 six ounce cans of tuna, 2 tbsp sweet relish, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1/4 cup of mayo, a tablespoon of Lawry’s Salt and Garlic. A pinch of Onion Powder and Cayanne Pepper. Sprinkle of Peprika (optional).
- First, you boil 1 pound of macaroni noodles.
- Second, you also boil about 3 eggs.
- Third, you chop up 1/2 of small onion.
- Fourth, you drain 3 six ounce cans of tuna.
- Put 2 tbsp of sweet relish, 1 tablespoon of mustard, and a fourth of a cup of mayo or as much as desired in a large bowl.
- When everything is done boiling, add the above ingredients to the mayo, mustard, and relish.
- Add a tablespoon of the following of everything: Lawry’s Salt, Garlic. ( But add a pinch of Onion powder and Cayanne Pepper.)
- Mix everything in the large bowl. Make sure you get it good!
- For the display affect, season peprika (optional) on the top of it.